Crossbar - How to Navigate our New Site
New Look! New Season!
We understand with a new system there might be a few questions.
So we have taken the time to outline the most common questions that arise and put them in one spot for our families.
Create Your Account
- Click "Sign Up" that will show at the top left of the site over the Arvada logo.
- Enter the email address and password you'd like to set up for your account.
- A verification email will be sent to the email you enter to activate the Crossbar account.
- Once you have verified the account, you'll be able to enter your name and phone number to complete your account set up.
Adding Your Participant(s)
After you complete your account setup, you'll be prompted to add a Participant/Player to you account:
If you need to add another participant to your account at any time, you can follow these steps:
- Log into your Account and choose "Account"
- On the Participants tab of your Account menu, select "Add Participant"
- Select Add Participant
- Complete Player Profile (name, birthdate)
Your Crossbar Account Menu
When logged into your Account on the Arvada website, you'll see the following options when you choose "Account" at the top left of the site.
Participants: Allows you to add participants (players) that will be associated with the account, as well as edit details for those participants.
Teams: This tab shows your assigned teams. Clicking on the team will take you to the team page.
Volunteer: Here you can sign up for volunteer events your organization has added, if they exist.
Billing: The Billing section of your Account allows you to view your balances/payments and update your payment methods on file.
Settings: Here you can update your account name, phone number, email address and password.
Notifications: Sets email notifications for games and practices. Ensure you have these selected to receive all communications from Arvada Hockey.
Add a Parent/Guardian to a Player
Accounts are registered Crossbar users who have access to a player's information, have the ability to modify and register the player, and will receive email correspondence for the player. We recommend that all parents/guardians who will be bringing the player to practice or games be added to that player by following the instructions below.
Adding a new user account (such as an additional parent or even one for the player) is easy and you can add as many accounts as you need. It is important to remember that these instructions must be completed by a user account that already has access to the participant.
- Log in to the Arvada website using the same email address. This must be done on the website, not the mobile application.
- Click Account in the top left navigation. (click the menu expand button at the top right if you are accessing the website from a mobile device).
- Click on the participant in question to view their profile.
- Once on the player profile, click '+ Add' in the accounts section at the top.
- Enter the user's email address. If the user already has an account, they will be added immediately. If the user does not have an account, then a verification email will be sent to them. They must click on the link to verify their email and then create an account by supplying their name, selecting a password and supplying a phone number. The user will be added once they have created their account.
- Accounts associated with the child can check to see who has been added by following steps 1 thru 3 at any time.
Need to add more than one? Refresh the page and you can add another.
Using the Crossbar Mobile App
All registered Crossbar users will have access to the Crossbar mobile application on both iOS and Android. After you’ve downloaded the app from the Apple App Store or Google Play, you can log in with the same user account you use with the HHHA website. Once logged in, you’ll be able to see your player’s Team(s) and schedule.
If you do not see your teams showing, you may need to be granted access to your player’s profile by the primary account who registered your player.
The Crossbar mobile app features a team chat. The team chat is a great way to communicate with the team on the go. This is a separate messaging system from the "Team Feed" found on each team page, which sends an email to all associated accounts. Only those who have downloaded and installed the app on their mobile device will receive team chat notifications.
Setting up your family calendar
To sync your calendar to your personal device from the Arvada website, first ensure you are logged in, then navigate to the Family Calendar at the top left of the site.
From there, you'll see the full calendar of events for all of your teams or participants, with the option at the top right of the screen to download a Calendar Feed.
Selecting the Calendar Feed will bring you to a menu, where you can follow specific instructions for ensuring you download the Family Calendar to your preferred calendar.
Managing your payments
To edit your payment method or view a summary of your payments on the Arvada site, please login and go to your "Account." From there, you'll see a Billing option on the left menu.
The Billing page allows you to view your payments/balances, as well as edit or remove old Payment Methods. The payments & dates are listed. Note payments are processed automatically on the dates listed and it may take a couple of days before they appear on bank statement or credit card account.
Updating your payment Information
These steps will walk you through how to update your payment information on file!
In order to complete these, you must have future scheduled payments on your account.
- Login and go to Account in the top-left of the page on desktop or in the navigation dropdown on mobile.
- Click on the player whose payment information needs updated.
- Scroll down to the 'Registration History' section and click on 'View Details' on the registration that needs updated.
- In the payment method column, click the Edit link. (If there is no edit link, it is likely because the payment has already been charged or canceled.)
- Enter your updated card information, select the payments you want to update and save the form.
I can't login. Please click on the SIGN UP link in the upper left hand corner and create an account.
Signup says this email already has an account. Follow the forgot password instructions. If no email to reset the password is received (check your JUNK or SPAM folders 1st!), email CROSSBAR to have Crossbar manually verify or reset your account.
I logged on and clicked on the Family Calendar link and I don't see my child('s) schedule. Ask the registering parent to add you as a Parent on the child('s) registration (see add account to a participant above).